Spread the word!
Anybody can start raising funds for Radley A.C. for free, so tell your family and friends about this way of fundraising by sending them the link to this page and encourage them to support us too. England Athletics encourage clubs to do this and have an article about it here.
easyfundraising - shop online and raise money!
Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s the easiest way to help raise money for Radley AC. If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, Vodafone, eBay, Boden and Play.com, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up here for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How much can I raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There's over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.
Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you'll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.
Sign up here and start making a difference...simply by shopping.
How to register with Easy Fundraising
If you haven’t used Easy Fundraising before, you will need to register on the site so they know which organisation you are supporting.
1. Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/radleyac/ and click on the "Support us now" link.
2. Complete your registration details, making sure Radley Athletics Club is shown as your chosen organisation.
3. Once you have registered, you can search for retailers using the search box or directory on the left side of the site.
4. Then just follow the link to the retailers site by clicking on the “Visit Store” link.
5. That’s it! Any purchases you make from the retailer will be raising money for Radley Athletic Club. Thank you!