Frequently Asked Questions
Whoever you are, whatever you want to know, we have designed this site so it is easy to find what you are looking for.
If you still have a question after reading this page please contact us.
Below are some commonly asked questons:
- Who do I contact if I would like to join the club?
- How do I become a member?
- Does the club take on junior athletes?
- Where and when does Radley AC train?
- When will entries open for the club open meeting?
- When will the open meeting results be made available?
- How do I get selected for a team?
- Where do I find contact details for individual club contacts?
- How do I submit content for the site e.g. performances/ group training times/ track closers/ entry forms?
- How do I find out if the track is closed or if my group is training?
- How do I know what competitions are available for me?
Yes – we have a flourishing junior section. The Club will train any athlete aged eight or over.
As soon as possible. Results are usually posted later the same day or the day after the event, but please bear with us.
Team managers are responsible for picking teams for league matches, registering your interest with the relevant team manager is a good place to start! Your coach will be able to help you here.
Athletes enter open meeting and championship events individually.
We do not provide contact details for individuals. We prefer all queries to be made through our contact us form.
We take the privacy of all our volunteers very seriously and if we were to display their contact details on the website they would be open to abuse.
For example e-mail spambots crawl websites harvesting e-mail addresses and once captured the addresses are vulnerable to spoofing and spam. There are measures we could put in place to help protect displayed addresses but we would rather avoid this problem altogether.
Just send the pre written content to a site administrator.
To help keep this website as good as it can be for all its users everyone who uses it needs to contribute!
Add news, match reports, results, fixtures or other information that you feel may be of interest to the Radley AC community please send your content to the site editor. You may also submit your content by using the contact form on the 'Contact us' page by selecting 'Website administration' for the message category.
Communication with your coach is essential for this matter. Also, keep checking the website for closure notices if you are unsure.